Your Suit. Your Style!!!
One unique feature with our full canvas grade clothing is the canvas itself. Our canvas is hand padded and not machine stitched as is common with many other tailors. Over 1,300 herringbone basting hand stitches can be found inside the custom suits lapel along, another 600 in the collar, all sewn by a single Master Tailor. Our basted lapel is created by attaching the canvas to the lapels with a degree of tension so that the lapel rolls gently towards the break point. Our master tailors adjust the tension of every stitch accordingly, allowing the jacket to retain its shape for decades while being flexible to move and shift with the body.
We Keep Your Patterns Forever
Our tailoring process is a very detailed and intricate process. These procedures are part of the ingredients of true custom tailored, techniques passed down for generations, wielded by decades of experience and combined with the finest possible materials.
Our bespoke garments have many hand sewn features found only in the World’s finest tailoring.
- Fully Hand Sewn 100% Horsehair Canvas Front
• Hand Crafted Collars with Leaf Turned Edges
• Every Seam Is Reverse Stitched With Double Stitching Technology
• Signature Name on Lining
• Shoulder Are Hand Shaped and Sewn Using Silk Thread
• Individually Shaped And Sewn 100% Bemberg Lining
• Deluxe Bemberg Striped Sleeve Lining
• Felt Lining Under Collar
• Functional Buttonholes
• Natural Horn Buttons
• 100% Silk Buttonhole Thread
• All Pockets Are Made With Cotton
• Business Card, Cell Phone, Pen/Cigar interior pockets are standard
• Outer Pockets Contain Additional Inside Key and Coin Pockets
• Sweat Shields same cloth as body
• Front Half Lined to Knee, But Can Be Fully Lined Upon Request
• Crotch Area Lined With Satin for Durability
• Two Piece Hand Finished Waistband
• Snugtex Around Full Waistband for a sure grip at shirtwaist
• Deep Pockets With Standard Coin Pocket, plus a secret pocket
• High Quality Nickel Plated Zippers with Woven Silesia Inside Fly
• Hand Tic on Fly and Outside Seam
• Heal Guards with your own monogram
Before leaving our premises, each garment is measured and checked against the measurements mentioned on the order form,
just to be sure.
We are proud to boast our impressive 94% client retention rate.
Bespoke Suits Start at $2,495 & Up