What We Do...
At Art Lewin Bespoke, our fittings begin well before measurements are taken: the client’s posture and how he/she moves determine the personalities of our bespoke suits. The fit of our bespoke suit follows the way the client wears & experiences the suit, as well as his ergonomics and lifestyle. What sophisticated clients want and expect the ability to satisfy the most varied lifestyle in terms of daily living, aesthetics and sense of style.
The unique relationship that is established between us and client: discretion and exchange of ideas and opinions are essential elements in order to be able to personalize, improve and update a wardrobe.
Each Art Lewin product is worked as though it were a single unique piece. Each detail is carefully honed with a ritual that has come down over the years passed on from one generation to the next. Art Lewin is an entire world of the “Bespoke Made”, built around 25 thousands different combinations and the ability to create a customized total look. Dozens of people come together in our shop to create an Art Lewin Suit; each being a specialist in their individual field. Design, stitching, ironing testing: there is no margin for error each thread is always in the right place, each garment is suited for the individual customer: Each garment is truly unique.
Below are just a few of the companies we work with on making their team or CEO look fantastic!
Partial list of Clients
O'Melveny & Myers
Cohen & Lord
Latham & Watkins
Irell & Manella LLP
Downtown LA Motors
- California’s Businessman of the Year. Wall Street Journal
- Winner Best Custom Tailors in Los Angeles… MyFoxLA News 11
- Nominated as Businessman of the Year. Chambers of Commerce
- America's premier Bespoke Clothier. American Express
- Top 500 Hispanic-owned companies in America. Hispanic Business Magazine
- One of the Best Dressed Men in America. Esquire Magazine
- Top 500 Minority-owned Businesses in United States. Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Los Angeles Times
• American Express
• FOX News
* Esquire Magazine
* Daily News
* Entrepreneur Magazine
* Wall Street Journal
And, many other magazines, TV & Radio shows